Recreational sports

Regarding licences, we are following the guidance of our membership bodies…. the Inland Waterways Association (IWA) and the Angling Trust. IWA guidance states water-based activities must be carried out alone or with members of your household or support bubble. Please ensure that you adhere to current government Covid advice regarding social distancing.
The relevant authorities have now granted permission for recreational paddle boarding and angling and thus sale of licences. We will continue to regularly review any subsequent updates to guidance. For queries on licencing and what is permitted, please email us
Our volunteer work parties will continue to work but in smaller numbers in order to minimise risk to our customers and volunteers.

Share your comments

Comments are closed.