Notice of Chichester Ship Canal Trust AGM
We are inviting all Canal Trust members to attend our annual AGM. The Canal News includes the annual report and accounts for 2019 and confirmation that our AGM will be held on Tuesday 13th October at 17:30. This year, due to restrictions, we will be holding a virtual AGM on Zoom. Please reply to email@example.com for the following options:
If you would like to join the AGM on Zoom, please provide your name and email address. The meeting log in details will be sent via email the week before the meeting. Please do not share these.
If you cannot join the meeting but would like your apologies recorded, please provide your name.
If you have any questions you would like to raise at the meeting (whether or not you can attend), please submit these to Catherine in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- Welcome and introduction
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the Minutes of the AGM held on 2nd July 2019
- Receipt of the Trustees’ report
- Receipt and adoption of the accounts for year ending 31st December 2019 (published in Canal News sent to all members September 2020)
- Re-election of Roger Thompson as Trustee (no other nominations have been received)
- To re-appoint Robert Sadler as Accountant for the year 2020.
- Any other business (to be notified to the Chair at the start of the meeting)