Scheduled canal boat trips
Our scheduled boat trips will resume on Wednesday 19th May. The crew have all been trained up for social distancing and current COVID safe guidelines. Trips will operate every week from Wednesday to Monday with no trips on Tuesday.
There will be four trips per day leaving the Chichester Basin at 10:15, 12:00, 13:45, and 15:30. The trips will last the usual 1 hour and 15 minutes. The last trip will return to the Chichester Basin at approx. 16:45.
Customers are reminded that:
• They are required to wear a mask on board and sanitise their hands when they are boarding and departing.
• Contact detail Tracing and payment will be taken at the time of booking along with payment.
• We will keep your Track and Trace details for a max of 21 days and then they will be destroyed, and we will not pass them on to any 3rd party.
• Toilet facilities will be available on-site before you board the boat.
• No Food or Drink can be taken on board during your journey, but water will be available at your request.
• A maximum of two Wheelchairs per Trip.
To book a seat please call 01243 771363 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm from Monday to Sunday only or to enquire please contact email@example.com
Babies under 2 are free but must be included in the seating numbers.
Please note no trips available on Tuesdays.
Scheduled boat trips PRICES 2021
|Child (age 12 and under)||£5.00|
If you hold vouchers for Kingfisher scheduled trips, these will remain valid until 31st October 2021. Please provide voucher details at the time of booking.
Our traditional catered trips (Fish & Chips, Afternoon Tea, Pie & Mash) are unlikely to be operating for some time, and will, at best, be severely restricted this year. At this time no catering trips are planned. If you hold vouchers for any of our catered trips, please call 01243 771363 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that dogs are not allowed on our scheduled boat trips, the only exception being guide or assistance dogs.