Scheduled canal boat trips
Our Daily Scheduled boat trips are running a shorter service at present and our Crew have been all trained up for Social distancing and COVID 19 safe guidelines.
Trips start from 14 August to 30 September every week from Tuesday to Sunday.
Trip Time from 14 August to 21 August 12:00 noon for 1 hour
Trip Time from 22 August to 30 September 10:30 am and 12:30 pm for 1 hour
• Customers are required to wear a mask on board and sanitise their hands when they are boarding and departing.
• Contact detail Tracing and payment will be taken at the time of booking.
• We will keep your Track and Trace details for a max of 21 days and then they will be destroyed, and we will not pass on to any 3rd party.
• Toilet facilities will be available on-site before you board the boat.
• No Food or Drink can be taken on board during your journey, but water will be available at your request.
• A maximum of two Wheelchairs per Trip.
To book a seat please call 01243 771363 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm from Monday to Sunday only or to enquire please contact email@example.com
The cost per seat is £8 which will include a free drink which you can collect from the Cafe on your return.
Babies under 2 are free but must be included in the seating numbers.
Please note no trips available on Mondays
Scheduled boat trips PRICES 2020
|Child (age 12 and under)||£5.00|
We regret that dogs are not allowed on our scheduled boat trips, the only exception being guide or assistance dogs.